– Do NOT pick or rub your eyelash extensions.
– Do NOT use mascara. (If needed use a water washable mascara.)
– Do NOT use curler on your eyelashes.
– We loose 1 to 5 natural eyelashes per day, don’t be alarmed if you see 1 in your pillow.
– When showering don’t let shower “beat” down your lashes. Carefully pat them dry after.
– Wait 48 hours after lash removal prior to having a new set of extensions applied.
– Avoid the use of oil based products around your eyes, as this might compromise the bonding agent used to adhere your eyelashes.
– Touch up is recommended every 2 to 3 weeks to maintain your optimum eyelash effect.
Enjoy your new lashes! Xo.